I just thought I would give an update on the oils. Matt is incredibly happy. I am amazed at the change in him. He is eating more regularly and sleeping better and has more energy! He came home this past weekend and he went out and worked on the yard! He wanted to! That hasn't happened since I don't know when. He has been getting up and going to church with us happily and comes home happy too! His attitude has changed immensely also. He still gets frustrated and annoyed, but it is no longer the all week life-is-coming-to-an-end kind of joy sucking attitude. He is helping out around the house and with the kids and we had a small fight this weekend and it didn't put him in bed depressed like they usually do. He went out and continued with his plans of working on the yard afterwards. It was utterly amazing! Also, Glory woke yesterday with an earache. It was really bad. She was crying and screaming in pain. I gave her some tylenol, but it didn't help too much. The whole day I was putting oils on her(about every3-4 hours) and giving her ibuprofen and tylenol for the pain. She woke up today and said it didn't hurt anymore. Those of you that know our issues with ear infections in this family know this is an amazing development. No ruptures, no fever, no more crying, and no antibiotics. It is a little annoying to put oils on every 4 hours or so, but if I had gone to the doctor they would have given antibiotics and I would be stuck giving that twice a day for 7-10 days anyway so it works out. I am going to continue to put oils on her today and watch it (and her) to make sure we got it. She seems fine now. The last time I gave her pain meds was before she went to bed last night at 8pm. I put oils on this morning and no pain for about 13 hours. Yeah!!! She told me she thinks her ear hurt because when she "was a little kid she picked her ear too much". I recently told one of the kids that the reason they get nosebleeds a lot is because they pick their nose too much. I guess that applies to ears too! :0)
I Do Now
4 days ago





1 comments:
I love your description on Matt: "all week life-is-coming-to-an-end kind of joy sucking attitude." Priceless.
I was recently told by a doctor that antibiotics haven't REALLY been known to treat ear infections...not sure if it's true, but something to think about. Love Ya!
Post a Comment