I have never known any 2 year old that knows exactly what he likes. Simeon loves Tom and Jerry. We have 2 DVDs and he will sit and watch those things forever with a big smile on his face. It is fun to watch him watch it because you can see that he thinks its funny and he understands the humor. He was watching this morning and he kept running in to Matt and saying, "funny, Dad." and then he would head back to the couch to finish. He also loves monster trucks, motorcycles and football. He knows what a football is but everything else is just "ball". Don't ask how, nobody here is in love with sports. Sometimes he has to go to sleep with his motorcycle. No teddy bears for him. He will put his trucks and cars in the little doll stroller and push them around. He is funny. Today, he was climbing on something and I said, "Hey Monkey, what are you doin'?" He replies with, "No Monkey.....Simeon". Well, I have been corrected. :0)
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago






1 comments:
It sounds like he is all boy! Hey! Thanks for adding The Bargain Jargon button to your blog. It's the first one I have seen, and it made my day.
Post a Comment