I got a new "hat" so Simeon had to try it on for size. I don't think this one is as good. It is a little more challenging to see out of. I was feeling a little bit bad about how many pictures I take of Simeon, but then realized it's not because I don't love my other kids, it's just as they grow up they do less and less cute and funny things and more and more annoying things. :0)
On another note....I finally broke under all of the pressure and signed up for facebook. But unlike some other people I know, I will not neglect my blog. I was feeling nastalgic and wanted to reconnect with old friends.....then after signing up I realized I didn't really have many growing up. I think I was kind of a loner. Maybe the few I followed around will take pity on me and let me be their friend now.





0 comments:
Post a Comment