It snowed again!! :0( I really wish we would stop being teased with good weather. I am so sick of this stupid white stuff! Even the kids are whining because they want summer weather. Well, except for Glory and Simeon. Glory still went out and rode her bike in the snow. Simeon even tried "riding" his bike in the snow.
A few funny things that Glory said. She was playing Wii with a friend Matt and she was not doing well (they were on a team together) and she said, "I'm not good at this.......I know! I will be on the other team and make them lose!!" She is so positive and instead of whining about how she wasn't winning and she didn't want to play anymore, she found a way to still be a team player and contribute. Matt was very nice to her and was very encouraging so she wouldn't feel bad about her playing abililties. Then later today, she was playing with the vacuum, pretending it was a girl. Brooklyn said, "that is not a girl. See, it has a tail and it makes this sound.(and then she turned it on)" Then Glory turned the vacuum off and said, "Oh! You made her poot!" I burst into laughter in the other room(I was making dinner and overheard all of this). Where does she come up with these things? She is really turning into a funny kid!





0 comments:
Post a Comment