I made a list today of everything I could think of at the moment that I am in charge of. It was way too long! I tried to whittle it down so I could get some semblance of order to my life and there wasn't much I could whittle. Everything was of dire importance. How do you figure out what is most important and what can be left behind? I was doing so great with keeping up with the house and everything and then the kids got sick. Illness ruins everything! Now everything is in shambles again and it is going to take forever to get my "groove" back. I want the life of a spoiled rich wife. (not really but it sounds nice for a little while). How did my mom do it with 11 crazy kids? No wonder she ran away to a mission. :0) Seriously though, my mom's a saint. I wish we had a closer relationship. I think maybe I am so tired I am rambling. This roller-coaster we call life is way too uncontrolled! I hate roller-coasters.
Jane 23
5 months ago





1 comments:
I agree, your Mom is a saint! I am often heard saying to Steve "I have now idea how your Mom did all this with 11 kids." If it makes you feel any better, you are not alone. My house is a mess too and I haven't even had any sick kids. Just too darn busy!
Post a Comment